SchoolSurveys can be contacted on
with any problems, questions or feedback on the SchoolSurveys web site.
It is our aim to answer support enquiries within the hour. In case of no
response or emergencies contact the Schools Health Education Unit on 01392
The minimum technical requirements for using the SchoolSurveys
- A display system that supports 800x600 pixel
resolution and 8-bit/256 colour.
- A pointing device, such as a mouse or trackpad.
- A recent browser version. The site is tested regularly with recent versions
of Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers.
- An mp3 player such as Adobe Shockwave Flash is required to use the listen
to questions facility.
- Browsers running on Windows (XP or later),
Mac OS X or later, RISCOS and current mainstream UNIX platforms,
for example Linux, Solaris. Internet connection speed of 56 Kbps or
- There are no maximum requirements.